3.27.2006

Hipster wedding of the Century!

What a fun weekend! As I was driving back to “Fayettevull” last night I processed through what I wanted to share with the blog world about Cindy and Jason’s wedding. You know I love lists, so here are two lists I came up with:

Bloggers in attendance (Disclaimer: If you are a blogger, and you were there, I am so sorry if your name is not on this list...leave me a comment and I'll add you to my blogroll!!!) :

Amy
Brooke
Carrie
Dave
Esther
Gennie
Grant English and fam
Jason(duh, the groom)
Kelleys (Jason's sister)
Lafe (Lovin’ Lafe 24/7)
Millers
Rogelio
Sarah
Shauna
Sonya (Cindy's Sister in law)

Top 5 Highlights:
1. Reconnecting with some dear friends. Lori, Rachel, Lauren, Polly, Julianne, Lindsey, Becca. There was lots of laughter and girl talk. It was a much-needed time!
2. Encouraging Cindy and Jason as they begin this new life together. Cheezy, I know, but it really was such an honor to be a part of their wedding. Cindy is such a uniquely genuine friend. It was amazing to see the impact of her life on so many friends. What a blessing.
3. Officially meeting Grant! I guess the feud is officially over. Here’s the whole story if you want to refresh your memory. Grant, it was great to meet your family. Your girls were so sweet. Let’s plan a time to get together before Andrew and I move to FL.
4. Spending some quality time with Andrew and our families. Although the “wedding” part of the week was pretty busy and non-stop action, I did get to spend some good time with mine and Andrew’s families. And...Andrew and I went to the Mall together on Friday and had a good talk. It was also a much-needed time away to just work though some things. Divinely ordained.
5. Time off work. Needless to say, it was great to have a few days away from the office during this insanely crazy time. Only 9 weeks left! Oh My Goodness!!!!

So, the one regret I have is that I didn’t take a camera, so there are NO pictures to post. However, I know Brooke took some wonderful pics, I can’t wait to see them!

2 comments:

Sonya 28/3/06 1:05 PM  

Don't forget me! You left me off of your blog roll! That's alright though, there were a lot of people there so I won't take it personal. It was so nice getting to talk with you some during the festivities. What a great celebration!

Virginia 3/4/06 3:50 PM  

sonya! I did leave you off, i am soooooo sorry!!!!!!! please forgive me!!!!! it was great to see you over the wedding weekend. i read your post about the wedding! awesome!

love,
v

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP