11.01.2010

My man.

I love that November in our home starts with Andrew's birthday. Its a great way for us to begin our month of really focusing on what we are thankful for...and one thing I'm most thankful for in my life is him. God knew exactly what I needed when He put Andrew in my life.

Our life is far from perfect, but I'm so thankful that I'm walking this road with my best friend. We've been through so much since we met 12 years ago, but our story will always be a picture to me of God's grace and provision in my life.

He is the best husband to me and the best Daddy to our two little ones (we have two kids?!?!). He is one of the hardest workers I know. He loves me and loves our families and friends so much. He is passionate, creative, determined.

He makes Liam giggle like no one else can! Liam lights up when Daddy comes home and vice versa. They are two peas in a pod and I love it! He is such a wonderful Dad to our babies.

Happy Birthday Andrew! I love you and I'm so thankful for you!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP