7.27.2010

Hello 3rd Trimester

In the middle of all the other craziness in my life, I've also hit another milestone. That's right, third trimester with baby #2. I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant, and can't believe we'll be meeting this sweet little girl in less than three months!


Before I left town last week, all of the pregnant women at Wycliffe decided get together and officially document the baby boom! One wonderful thing about mine and Andrew's move to Colorado is that I get to keep my job...I'm so beyond thankful to stay connected to so many amazing people and to be able to continue to serve such a great organization. So here we all are, minus about 4 or 5 others, in the various stages of our pregnancies, all of us having been pregnant within the past 18 months. I feel like I'm making a kind of weird, teethy face in this pic, but its still cute nonetheless (not of me, but of everyone else!). I'll try to post an actual "belly pic" of me and baby girl soon.

Likes and dislikes of the 3rd trimester so far:

  • LIKE - Being pregnant! I really enjoy being pregnant for the most part.
  • LIKE - Not being sick anymore!
  • LIKE - Feeling baby move more. Although I know she's very active, I do not feel her move around as much as I did Liam because of the position of the placenta between me and her. But, now that she's bigger, I can feel more movement and I love it!
  • DISLIKE - My stomach is squished, so even though I'm still hungry all the time, I can definitely tell that it takes a lot less food to fill me up. Bummer though, because I love to eat! I just feel stuffed full all the time...not a fun feeling.
  • LIKE - For the most part I'm in a good mood, although I've been a little cranky today (just ask Andrew :))
  • DISLIKE - I can definitely tell a huge difference in my energy levels...I'm so tired all the time and I know its only going to get worse as October gets closer.
  • DISLIKE - With less room in my stomach also comes less room in my bladder! I'm peeing all the time!

We are in the process of moving, which coincided with wks 26-28...right when I'm supposed to take my glucose screening test. So far I haven't had it done...it may have to be a little late. I think I have some idea of what doc to visit when I get into town in Colorado, so hopefully that will go smoothly. We're just so excited to meet this little girl!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP