12.08.2009

9 Months

No picture today, but I let 8 months go by without an official update, so I couldn't let 9 months go by. Here's what our little man is up to at 9 months!

  • Starting to sleep 11-12 hours at night! Taking two good naps a day.
  • Drinking out of a straw. This was a fun accomplishment over Thanksgiving!
  • Standing and starting to take little steps if we're holding his hands. Not quite "cruising" along the furniture yet. I'm in NO hurry for him to start walking!
  • Saying "Mama," aka melting my heart.
  • Waving. This is the cutest thing.
  • Working on more teeth... one more on the bottom (he has two already), and possibly one on the top as well.
  • Weighing 18ish lbs.
  • Nursing 4-5 times a day (when I'm at home) and taking a bottle when I'm working.
  • Eating full solids.
  • Loves reading and singing.

I take no credit for the fact that Liam is such a sweet, happy baby. God has blessed us with him during a time of life that is increasingly stressful and hectic. I'm not gonna lie, 2009 has been a tough year! However, I'm thankful that we'll get to look back on this year and remember how good God was to us. His mercies are new every morning. We will keep pressing on.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP