8.24.2008

And BABY makes three...

We are so excited to announce that we're having a baby! I'm 11 weeks (due March 12, 2009), and am still in shock when I see the picture above. We are so thrilled and amazed at how the Author of Life works in our lives. He is so good and so faithful.


Psalm 139:13-17 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, you eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!"

2 Corinthians 9:8 "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."

We feel so blessed and are excited, scared, overwhelmed, joyful, and hopeful about this new little life. We are excited to share this announcement with you!

19 comments:

Katie 24/8/08 6:35 PM  

CONGRATS!!! How wonderful.

Shawna 24/8/08 7:31 PM  

I'm so thrilled for you guys!! God is so good!

Anonymous,  24/8/08 10:21 PM  

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Peter Gulka 25/8/08 8:11 AM  

yay for babies! I think March 11 is a way better day than March 12. My birthday and all..

Anonymous,  25/8/08 8:59 AM  

wow!!! we are so excited for you!!! Congrats!:)

love, Dave and Sarah

Rebekah 25/8/08 10:21 AM  

I knew you were! I could tell by your updates on facebook! "Virginia is tired or under the weather"! I am so so so excited for you! Congrats!

whitney 25/8/08 11:37 AM  

WOOHOO! A Steger baby!!!!

Chris and Carrie 25/8/08 11:46 AM  

Awesome! We are very excited for you guys!

Love,
Chris, Carrie and Jane

The Keylors 25/8/08 11:48 AM  

Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

We love you-
Ashley and Dasun

Heidi 25/8/08 1:16 PM  

that's amazing news! Hooray!
love,
heidi

khunton 25/8/08 4:04 PM  

wonderful, wonderful! We are celebrating with you!!

Anonymous,  25/8/08 7:12 PM  

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

i miss you.
-Shelli

Mandy 25/8/08 8:44 PM  

the test said it well...YES!!!
can't wait to meet her or him or them?? (do twins run in the family?)
congratulations :)

Spencer 27/8/08 11:56 AM  

Awesome! We'll be having babies around the same time then. Your pregnancy test is way more high tech than ours was...

Harris Family 5/9/08 1:16 PM  

Aaahhh! Wonderful news! And a CUTE baby it will be :o)

John and Janel Breitenstein 7/9/08 7:18 PM  

We are still so excited for you two...hope it's going well, Virginia. You're out of the first trimester now, right? Hoping the blast of energy and starting to look pregnant are a blast. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP