2.15.2008

Praying for Patience...

You know what happens when you pray for patience... you come face to face with a situation that tries your patience more than anything! Well, I've been in this "waiting room" lately. My heart feels like its gaping wide open, and I've been talking to God a lot about it. I'm battling between my flesh (the law), and the Spirit of Grace that says I don't have to do anything to earn favor with God. Not sure what else to say about it. Anyone else in the waiting room right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous,  17/2/08 7:27 PM  

My sweet friend I'm SOOO praying for patience as well! Hang in there sweetie! Know God knows best. Praise Him in all things.

LOVE YOU,
Christy

Virginia 18/2/08 3:58 PM  

Thanks Christy. I appreciate your sweet words.

Anonymous,  19/2/08 1:29 PM  

I have definitely been in the waiting room many a times it seems...I love Shane Barnard's song on this. Thanks for working out your faith...it is a great example for me and Mandy. We are praying for you.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP