2.18.2008

Monday

I'm still waiting. This will be my stage of life for a while, but that's okay. Its a process of learning how to keep my heart alive and open, when my selfishness and fear say that being open just leads me to get hurt. Life goes on even when things happen that we can't control. I don't want to be bitter, in life, in general. I want to learn say what I mean and communicate in a way that gives life. "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." Prov. 13:12

We had a good weekend with Scott & Christina in town. We played mini golf at Disney's Fantasia course, and ate dinner at some great restaurants: Royal Thai in Orlando, Raglan Road at Downtown Disney, and Rusty's at Port Canaveral. I would recommend all of those restaurants if you're planning a trip down here anytime soon! In my normal routine, my car hits the road between work and home, and it thinks it's on railroad tracks. It was nice to get out and do something new in this town where there is always something going on.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP