4.12.2007

LOST: The Beginning of the End

Ooooooh...what an interesting episode! Okay, It feels a little weird blogging about Lost since we don't really mention it on here. Our lifegroup watches it together every week, and have been carrying on email strings discussing theories, etc. Fun!

So...I love that we still have a reason to be suspicious of Juliet! For a minute there, she was seeming a little...passive...and we all know that is not how she really is. So, I was glad when she stood up to Sayid and Sawyer...seemed like she is still this manipulative, mysterious person that we all know she is (even though we don't know the true depths of her motives). I think its interesting that I feel the same "vibes" from her as from Ben...but it is obvious they are the way they are for different reasons. One thing is for sure, she wants off the island!

I liked that we got to see more about the others. Seriously, Ethan totally creeps me out! I noticed that we didn't see Tom (aka Zeeke) in this episode. Interesting.

Also, this is just speculation of course...but maybe Kate is pregnant? I guess we'll find out soon enough. All in all, I loved this episode.

2 comments:

khunton 12/4/07 6:37 PM  

Thank you so much for commenting on the episode!I was totally sold that Juliette was a "good guy" (they kept playing her up as one in her flash backs). I look forward to hearing more about your thoughts and theories!
xoxo

jlo 14/4/07 5:04 PM  

Steegers,

Found this today. I hope you can enjoy. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP