4.04.2007

What language does Jesus speak?

In The Passion of Christ, Mel Gibson portrays Jesus speaking Aramaic. Technically speaking, Jesus spoke the language of His nationality...

Over the past several months, I have been learning about the thousands of other languages that Jesus speaks. I'm learning about how His words touch the hearts of millions around the world, and about how hearing Him speak their heart language changes lives.

Ask me about what I do, and you're likely to get more info than you bargained for! Sure, I'm a "Database Administrator"...but I can tell you that working for a company that impacts the world the way Wycliffe does has given me such a greater purpose.

You know, in all reality, we who call ourselves Christ-followers are all working for a greater purpose...no matter who pays our paycheck.

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." Colossians 3:23-24

Want to hear some amazing stories about translation projects around the world? Click here

He is risen, indeed!

1 comments:

khunton 5/4/07 11:31 AM  

very insightful and appropriate for the upcoming Easter weekend! Christ has risen indeed! Thanks for sharing!

On a completely superficial note....I have a blog request for the Stegers. I've been watching Lost now for a year...every week...anticipating the show, hoping for answers...yet I usually end up with more questions. I know you two are Lost fans - I would love to hear your thoughts on the show, characters, and perhaps a weekly review of each episode?? Ok, I know that is a lot to ask, but I feel like you guys know more and would have some insight. Just a special request from a girl who feels Lost watching LOST.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP