3.06.2007

They're O R scrubs. O R they?

So I was surfing this crazy internet thing when I was checking out the IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase) website. IMDB is the movie archive website with about everything you could want to know about movies past and present. I go there from time to time to check out the status of my favorite directors and to see what they're working on. I was checking out Wes Anderson's page to see how his latest project was coming along. He's been working on his first animated movie The Fantastic Mr. Fox (based on the Roald Dahl novel) which has been in production for like two years and was supposed to come out this year. I noticed recently that it was pushed back to 2008, which depressed me because it's been a while since The Life Aquatic came out. Anyways, I looked on the site and it said that he has a new live action movie coming out in October called The Darjeeling Limited starring Natalie Portman, Jason Schwartzman, Adrien Brody, Owen Wilson, and Roman Coppola. So yeah, I'm freaking excited.

1 comments:

Brett 6/3/07 1:30 PM  

Dude - that's awesome! I thought his next movie was The Fantastic Mr. Fox. Nice catch.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP