1.24.2007

Hi.

Just thought I'd check in. I'm at work, on my lunch break. I know you've been dying to know what I've been up to.

-Reading my friend Rachel's new book, Au Paris. It has been fun for me to voyage to Paris for an hour or so the past few days. :)

-Looking forward to hearing updates from my dad on his recent trip to India. He just got back last night from a week-long business trip, and I hear there are lots of great pictures, and I'm sure there are some fun stories of his adventure.

-I'm traveling to Charleston, SC for training on the database software that I work with. It is the core of my job, so I'm looking forward to learning more about how it works. I know, I'm a nerd. A little bit.

-Andrew and I helped our church last night by parking cars in our church parking lot during an Orlando Magic game. We get to keep a portion of the proceeds, so honesly, I'm just in awe of the creative ways God is providing for us.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP