10.30.2006

Links

Its been a while since I updated the links on the sidebar...and, since I now subscribe to everyone's feed through Bloglines, I really don't click around like I used to. And...for those of you on RSS, I've recently changed to publishing full posts instead of just little snippets. Thanks, Rob, for the tip. :)

So, anyway, take another look at the sidebar to see if there's someone new you haven't read. One of my favorites right now is our friend, Jordan's blog. Wow, he has some amazing stories. We're praying for you, Jordan! Keep blogging!

And if you're new here, then welcome! It has been fun to get comments from old friends (Christy!) and new friends (Kathy!), and even from friends we don't even know!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP