8.30.2006

What storm?

Ernesto has been definitely less than impressive...which is a good thing. Andrew and I were looking forward to "braving the weather," but we are getting a nice, relaxing day off work instead. Bummer. ;) It may get rainy later on, but it probably won't be too bad. Thank goodness!!!

There's a lot going on in life right now...just not sure how to write about it all. I think that God is just showing me some of the specific reasons that He has me in Orlando...I've been so focused on being here because of Andrew's school...I'm getting more of a picture of what He has for me here. There have been many conversations with Him in the car about life, some tears, some "ah ha" moments, and definitely growth. Mostly, things are great...but you know how sometimes one thing can overshadow everything else...so, that's where I'm at. Trying not to let that thing, that I spend 40 hours a week doing, overshadow everything. ;)

2 comments:

Stephen Hunton 1/9/06 8:58 AM  

Glad to hear the weather's not too nasty. Next time a storm comes through, ya'll need to come take shelter at our house in the ATL!

Virginia 2/9/06 10:47 AM  

sounds like a great plan.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP