10.18.2005

Wild night on the town

This is a few days after the fact, but I just had to blog it. Too crazy for words, and I wish I had a picture.

Cindy and I hit Dickson Street after a bachelorette party Friday night. (You know, us crazy party animals...) A friend of hers is the lead singer for the Fundamentals, they were really great! (Thanks for letting me tag along, CK!). We left the Gypsy at midnight, which is way past my bedtime :), and as we were walking back to my car, we saw a guy running as fast as he could away from 3 cops (who were also running as fast as they could...but weren’t gaining!). The guy ran across traffic, and the cops shot him with a stun gun. He went limp and fell on his face, where the policemen proceeded to handcuff him. “Nothin’ to see here...” Yeah RIGHT! You would have thought it was a fight outside of math class in high school! If we had left the Gypsy two minutes later the guy would have fallen right on top of us. Yikes!!! I wonder what he did?!?!? Too much excitement for one evening! It was like a clip from COPS... “bad boyz, bad boyz...whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you...”

3 comments:

John Nelson 18/10/05 11:05 AM  

That's awesome! (this phrase is better read aloud with your best Chris Farley voice)

Was he twitching at all after the stun gun? Reminds me of a Beavis & Butthead episode where Butthead kept yelling "TASER! TASER!".

Virginia 18/10/05 12:20 PM  

there was definitely twitching

Spencer 18/10/05 1:48 PM  

It wasn't THAT bad, and no, I didn't do any twitching! Geeze...

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP