5.12.2005

Oatmeal Cream Pies and Eskimo Rolls

Well, no eskimo rolls really, not that kind of kayaking, but it was super fun! We floated the Kings River last weekend, and Jason tells you all about it here...with a cute pic of my hubby and I here. Best part of the trip...the rope swing during the day, and the giant bonfire at night. Worst part of the trip...the drunk highschoolers on ATV's blaring through our campsite at 1:00 in the morning. SCARED ME TO DEATH, but as Cindy put it, that's what happens when you mix alcohol, too much time on your hands, and not knowing Jesus. Why do we expect people who don't know Jesus to act like they do???

Anyway, all in all it was a wonderful trip. We had great time visiting with Jason & Cindy, and Jordan & Mandy. And the Oatmeal Cream Pies were great.

1 comments:

jlo 16/5/05 11:48 AM  

I tasted of them after stewing in the sun and it tasted like warm oatmeal to me. I thought it was pretty good, but maybe that is why I have been having weird dreams and having stomach problems.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP