5.16.2005

Family

The Cato Family came up from Little Rock over the weekend to celebrate Julia’s college graduation. We had such a great time eating at Marketplace, playing games at the hotel, going to Farmer’s Market, watching AB Girls win the State Softball Championship, going to graduation, and eating catfish. ;) Our family “phrase” at events (like Christmas) is “Its All Over Till Next Year,” but of course, this was one of those events that won’t ever happen again. I’m pretty darn proud of my sis...and for those of you who know her, I’m sure you would agree that she’s wonderful!

I actually was able to spend quality time with my other sister too! Whitney and I haven’t spent real time together in a very long time, so it was truly a joy to drive around Fayetteville with her. She just moved in to her own apartment in Little Rock and is doing quite well for herself. ;) She’s a silly girl, but of course we both are when we’re together!

Weekends like this past one make me feel like the most blessed person in the world.


Sidenote: Saturday night Andrew and I went to see "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"...my thoughts are that it was alot like "Spaceballs." Since my expectations weren't too high, I thought the movie was okay...but I haven't read the book. Andrew has read the book...and I don't think he really liked the movie that much. I'll let him give you his opinion himself!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP