3.09.2005

Googling movie information

I'm always looking for good sites for movie reviews. These days I usually like to know what I'm getting in to before I go see something new...PG-13 ratings don't mean what they used to (anyone seen The Notebook ? pretty steamy for a 13 movie...). I'm not necessarily opposed to seeing movies that have language or "scenes"...I just like to know about it before hand, so I can at least make an educated decision. Like when we saw I Heart Huckabees, I think I probably liked it more because I knew what was going on, I knew what to expect. If I had watched it without reading any reviews, I wouldn't have liked it really at all. Google has made searching for movie information much easier. Take a look at this entry on Google Blog to see what I mean. And if you have any other sources for movie reviews, pass them on!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP