12.29.2009

Goal for 2010: Sewing



This was at the top of my wish list for Christmas, and I'm really looking forward to getting started on some projects I've been wanting to tackle. I love my sewing machine. I made curtains for Liam's room before he was born, and I've been wanting to really improve on my skill and make sewing a more go-to hobby of mine. My mom taught me to sew as a child (I made about 100 pillows!), but I'd still consider myself a beginner since I've never really tackled a significant project. This is a great, easy to read/follow resource with simple patterns and fun, simple instructions. I love that it includes all the great "beginner" tips I need to make some really great projects.


Are there any other aspiring seamstresses out there? What are you working on? What's your favorite resource for new fabrics? What's your favorite material to work with? I'd love to hear!


I'll be blogging some of my progress, so stay tuned!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP