3.19.2009

Cuteness

This is one of my favorite pics from the hospital. It was taken about an hour before we left to go home. Man we were just so ready to go home! I think this picture captures him really well. He's such a sweet little baby.

And here are my two men, during Liam's first bath last week. Liam screamed while my mom, dad, and sister took about 100 pictures, and a video. Andrew is such a great Dad.

I'm weary emotionally today. Worn down a little by the schedule we're on, feeding every few hours, lack of sleep, physically feeling puny. We're almost through the first two weeks, I hear breastfeeding gets easier. I am really enjoying Liam being so little. The newborn stage is difficult, but I love this little guy more than life itself. I don't want to wish away these early days...even though they're not the easiest.

We've had so many friends have new babies the past month or so, with more to come soon. I definitely feel like I'm in good company. I have so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Heidi 19/3/09 2:22 PM  

Thanks so much for your honesty, girl. I've been thinking of you....please message me or call if you need anything (I love talking all things mommy!) I'd love to support you if I can in any way even from afar.

love,
Heidi

Lynn 19/3/09 4:41 PM  

Breastfeeding does get easier! Promise! And it will become such a loving bonding time for you guys. Congrats! He's gorgeous!

Katie 19/3/09 9:30 PM  

Sweet post, girl! It does get easier! I wanted to quit nursing every week but ended up sticking with it!

GOD's grace is sufficient for you! Go easy on yourself. You're doing great!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP