9.21.2008

15 Weeks

I have to laugh when I look at this pic, because I definitely feel like I'm showing, but I'm sure no one else can tell! So, maybe we can all view this picture as a benchmark for comparison. :) I have another appointment in a few weeks, then mid-late October we'll have the "20 Week Ultrasound" to make sure things are going well and to see if we're having a boy or girl.  Many of you have asked how the nausea is going...thank you so much! I'm feeling much better, but just have to stay on top of the constant hunger! If I can snack throughout the day, I usually feel a ton better.


I'm pretty sure I felt a kick the other night. It was definitely not gas, but hasn't happened again. I'm sure those feelings will happen more and more often soon (prob both the gas and the baby kicks!). Now, I just lay in bed at night waiting to feel another one. This whole process is so amazing! A little freaky...but definitely amazing. :)

We spent the weekend with the other amazing leaders of our lifegroup at church. Much was discussed, and by the end of the weekend we felt both emotionally drained and refreshed at the same time. How is that possible? Today has been spent working on laundry, napping, and relaxing.

Oh, and thanks too for all the great emails and comments about the "must haves"...I appreciate it! 

8 comments:

The Keylors 21/9/08 11:27 PM  

How cute! I think this is the 1st time Virginia Steger will ever have a belly of any kind...you skinny little thing.

Ash

Wendi Cupp 22/9/08 10:09 AM  

love the belly pic! I agree with Ashley and you're going to be SO cute when you do have a belly!

hugs,
Wendi

Christy 23/9/08 4:42 PM  

You look radiant! :-) I, on the other hand, with this being my second, am much bigger than you are. :-) But it's a good big...a happy big...and blessed big. :-) hehe
Can't wait to find out what you're having! I'm hoping to find out around Thanksgiving! YEAY

Anonymous,  23/9/08 5:01 PM  

You are super cute! :)

Anonymous,  25/9/08 2:47 PM  

i definitely see the belly more in this pic than in person! yea for the belly!

Rebekah 29/9/08 9:56 AM  

You are so cute and tiny...you little thing! My belly is twice the size of yours! Hope you are feeling well!

Lynn 1/10/08 9:57 AM  

I had to snicker when I saw your picture and how LITTLE BITTY you are! You are too cute! Just wait, your bump will grow and grow until you think it couldn't possibly get any bigger, it does! :) Such is the miracle of life. I bet you did feel a kick. I felt D kick when he was 15 weeks.

Harris Family 10/10/08 9:48 AM  

You look great Virginia! I am so excited for you...enjoy every moment!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP