7.01.2008

Back

We're back in Orlando, back to "normal" life. Going through the email inbox at work, getting all the things off the "to do" list. Elizabeth came back with us, so we're really enjoying spending time with her. I have a few more vacation pictures to upload, but don't have the camera with me right now, so that will have to wait until later. I didn't really get the chance to work on my Photoshop skills while we were gone. I'm just going to have to make time to work on it. Its been a goal of mine for a while. Actually, The Pioneer Woman has inspired me to actually learn more about Photoshop. I'm hoping to take some of the advice on her site.

Andrew had a second interview for his internship/job. It will be a few more days (probably) until we find out anything. I know things will work out. God is taking care of us.

Okay, gotta get back to "the list." Hope you're having a good day.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP