6.24.2008

Vacation-Part 2

We're having a great time. Yesterday was long - we just went non-stop all day - but it was fun! Coke Museum, Georgia Aquarium, movie (Get Smart), Atlantic Station, and Braves baseball game. Whew! Our lake house is an hour and a half away from "town" (Atlanta), so we really needed to get all of that in one day. We'll spend the rest of the week on the lake, fishing, tubing, jet-skiing. And, for Andrew, Guitar Hero-ing (that's what he's doing right now).

I'm also working on a few of the things I wanted to do while on vacation: read The Shack, and learn how to make our pictures prettier with Photoshop. So far, I'm halfway through The Shack, and I'll be working on Photoshop later today. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have some edited pics to show you.

For now, here are some unedited ones:

Andrew and I enjoying our Coca-Cola in the "Taste It" room - the new Coke museum doesn't have the fountain that the old one had. But, Beverly is still as gross.

Me with my new penguin friend. :)

One of the large tanks...this one had the whale sharks in it. They were huge!

Headed in to the Braves game - me, Lizzy, Andrew, Christina, Scott

View from our seats, we had a great view of the game!

Take care!
-V.

5 comments:

Rachel 24/6/08 12:29 PM  

jealous.

and, we decided today at lunch that we miss you. come back?

Anonymous,  24/6/08 5:29 PM  

Okay, why are you scooping me with the vacation blog??? You know I can't compete with the Varsity and a lake house in the Carolinas. I don't have photoshop on my Mac yet...I can't compete with pics from the Braves game when I'm going to some holler in Tennessee.

Anonymous,  24/6/08 9:17 PM  

sounds - and looks - like you're having a blast! see you when you/we get back into town. Oh, and you may see Mitch's car at your apt when you return...:)
miss you guys!

Virginia 25/6/08 9:11 AM  

@stoncray I had to get a head start! I'm looking forward to reading about your yurt experience, I've always thought it would be cool to stay in one of those.

Lynn 25/6/08 2:28 PM  

Hey - did you know that Suzanne Lewis Adams lives just outside Atlanta? You should hook up with her...

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP