6.18.2008

Vacation, Blogging, and Update

We're getting ready to go on vacation, starting Friday. I'm looking forward to spending time with the Stegers and getting away for a week. It will be nice! I've been trying to get all the ducks in a row at work, so of course the week before vacation is hectic, working on wrapping up loose ends and finish projects.

I'm not a real fan of blogging about blogging, but I've noticed sentiments in the blogosphere of not having time or not wanting to blog. I've felt this way for a while, and have surrendered to the fact that my blog is not always on the "to do" list. It gets updated every now and then, and I am not going to feel guilty when I don't have the most recent thing up! That has been such a freeing thing, to not be a slave to the blog.

However, I do love reading other people's blogs (is that a double standard?). I love having new updates go into an RSS reader so I don't have to spend my day clicking around to see who's posted. It saves so much time. Still using bloglines because it allows me to publish a blogroll on the sidebar (that list over there is generated from bloglines-->). I know Google reader is a good rss feed, but I'm so stuck in my ways on this one. Maybe someday I'll switch over.

On a serious note, I want to say thank you for praying for the Mutz/Rainey family. They are making some tough decisions right now, and walking a very difficult road. There is another update here. My heart is broken for them, I can't even imagine living without the hope we have in Christ. Please keep praying for them as they trust the Father's plan for their baby girl.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP