3.16.2008

Pancakes

Old Spanish Sugar Mill, DeLeon Springs, FL

Making pancakes at the Sugar Mill

Me and the Stegers

I'm up past my bedtime as I wait for our laundry to finish drying. I thought I'd take the chance to update the blog. Here are a few pics of our weekend with Barry and Jeannie. We had a great time with them in town! We went to one of our favorite places, the Old Spanish Sugar Mill in DeLeon Springs. Its one of those fun, truly Floridian places. There are a few other things on our list of things we want to do while we live in Florida:

-Visit the Everglades
-Go to St. Augustine
-See the manatees (aka "sea cows"...not to be confused with the "land manatees") at Blue Spring
-Drive down to the Keys

The weather was 90 degrees today...and its not even technically Spring yet. We went to the Winter Park Arts Festival this afternoon. It was hot outside, but nice to walk around looking at all the displays. 

2 comments:

Harris Family 17/3/08 1:17 PM  

Yay Virginia! I'm glad to find you on here!

Cristi

Rebekah 7/4/08 2:02 PM  

Ya'll have so many fun things to near by. I am really looking forward to that in Texas. We will be surrounded by places to go and things to do! And, we will not have to go far to do them! I need to make a list like you did!
I hope you guys are doing well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP