11.24.2007

The Boot

What a huge day for the Hogs! Its been a crazy year, but this was just too great. D-Mac is The Man, Peyton Hillis WOW, Casey Dick has definitely proven himself. And...we have The Boot back for the first time since 2002 (and the Miracle on Markham).

We're in North Carolina this weekend, having Thanksgiving with the Stegers. Today, walked around on Duke campus, and UNC campus. One thing I really miss since living in Florida is the fall leaves, and they have been really beautiful up here. Its been nice to enjoy different weather, and spend time with family. Headed back to O-town tomorrow.

2 comments:

David 25/11/07 12:11 PM  

That was one of the best games I've ever watched! I think I gave everyone in the household (including my in-laws) a heart attack with my antics leading up to the final play.

Yes, McFadden is the man. I just wish he would stay for one more year!

Stephen Hunton 26/11/07 11:01 PM  

ditto @ David. was so fun to watch. the only thing that would have made it better would have been to be around all of us (Razorbacks) jumping and hugging in excitement together after that last interception...AWESOME...I think I scared Adler with my fist pumping.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP