7.27.2007

New Obsession...

I've jumped on the Facebook bandwagon, and am having fun reconnecting with people that I've lost contact with over the years. There is just no way to keep close contact with everyone, and to try to do so is just overwhelming. I hate the thought of losing touch with people, but I understand that people move through our lives and we're better for it.

Enter facebook. :) For me, it has been great to reconnect with/keep in touch with people that have been important in my life. I'm back in touch with people I haven't seen since I moved to college in '98. Pretty cool.

Other things....

-Financial Peace University is going well. So much to think about, and with where we are in life right now, its all pretty overwhelming. But it is so good for us. I'm excited about what we're learning.

-Life is busy...Andrew is knee-deep in a video project for church. Its awesome, and he's almost done, and he's been working on it on top of everything else. I'm so proud of how hard he's working.

-Julia is back in the States from being in Thailand for 2 years. She's in AR and I'm in FL...so we're closer than we were, but I still haven't seen her, so she still feels far away. I still think of her in Thailand. J-Can't wait til you come visit! :)

-Whit is in France, teaching English. Haven't talked to her much, seems that she is VERY busy with the camp she's working at. I just know she's having a "tres" fabulous time. Miss you, Whit!

-I've been feeling a little homesick lately. I think its just because we're dealing with lots of life lately. Just "in it" right now, you know?

Hope you are having a fun summer.

4 comments:

John Nelson 28/7/07 7:18 PM  

Allison and I are taking Emma to Disney World Sept 5-8. I think we're doing breakfast with the characters in Animal Kingdom that Thursday. Will you be working??

Anonymous,  30/7/07 9:00 AM  

HEY! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Financial Peace University! We went through it a year and a half ago and are still on the "program". It is awesome! Stick with it! You won't regret it!
(There are all kinds of resources on his website: www.daveramsey.com He also has a radio show & podcasts and such.)
We're on Facebook! Look us up if I don't find you first.

Bye for now,
Ray

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP