5.05.2007

Cinco de Mayo

Sometimes I do better with lists. Here's what's going on in my life lately:

Today I...
-Helped a friend with her garage sale
-Took a long nap
-Made brownies
-Watched Akeelah and the Bee with some girlfriends
-Checked my Facebook
-Thought about packing :)

We have a very busy next few weeks...
-Travelling to Arkansas (YEAH!)
-Going to a baseball game at Wide World of Sports (May 17th)
-Attending our church's marriage weekend (May 18th & 19th)
-Celebrating our Anniversary (May 22nd)
-Moving to a new apartment (Memorial Day Weekend)

I'm usually pretty pensive about life and about how fast time flies. I've been feeling that way lately because May is such a marker for so many things in life...graduations, marriage, moving, etc.

We have been blogging a little about Lost. Andrew and I both feel like we can't really do Lost and Gone Forever any justice, so I will continue to point you there if you want the details about the last episode. We loved it and can't wait to see how the season wraps up!!! What were your thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous,  7/5/07 11:14 AM  

ack!! when are you coming to AR!! don't tell me the very week you guys come to AR, I will be on the east coast!!! i'll call you later. i will be so sad if i miss you guys!!

khunton 7/5/07 11:31 AM  

I love that you introduced me to this link. It's a lot to read but very insightful. I like lists too:
1) I thought it was a good point that we might see Sawyer's death since they have wrapped up a mystery for him. Also since he has learned to love...Kate. Interested to see if his predictions come true
2) Also his point that Ben is out to get Lock because he poses a threat since he is "special" and has some super powers greater than Ben's - that Ben fears the Others will turn to Lock for leadership, Ben tried to humiliate him.
3) What do you think of the Lock is Christ figure theory? I don't quite get this one.

Virginia 7/5/07 3:32 PM  

I agree, there is always SO much info on there! I also like reading the comments (not all of them, of course, just skimming them, really). People have some pretty wacky thoughts about Lost! :)

I also liked what he said about Ben and Locke...Ben is totally threatened by Locke. I don't get the "Christ" figure either...doesn't make any sense to me. I was glad Sawyer got to take Locke's dad out. He was so awful!!

And...I liked the scene with Danielle (CFL) and Locke. I wonder what she is going to blow up with all those explosives?!

-V.

khunton 7/5/07 5:50 PM  

He also made a great point with the map. Naomi said a plane was found off the coast of Bali, but that is WAY off course from Sidney to LA. Like he said, this was kind of weird for a show that has so much attention to detail. Do you think the Others could really recreate a plane wreck with fake bodies and everthing? Or do you think they are really all dead?

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP