12.04.2006

Le méli-mélo

Dans le méli-mélo, j'ai toujours préféré le méli. --Jean-François Deniau

I have found a new blog I love, and the above quote includes the mot-du-jour for Friday, méli-mélo. Translated, it means “In the hodge-podge, I have always preferred the hodge.” Read the full post if you’re interested, it made me smile. :) Plus, “le méli-mélo” is just fun to say!

In other news, we had a good time in Atlanta over the weekend. Although the game was heartbreaking for us, all-in-all it was very fun and exciting to be at the Georgia Dome. Coach Nutt was quoted in an article to have said, “The last two times we were here, it wasn't a real ballgame. This was a real ballgame.” What a fun season it has been, I’m really proud of our Razorbacks.

It took us 6 ½ hours to drive from Orlando to Atlanta, and we didn’t do many extra things while we were in town. We did, however, get to visit our dear friends, Stephen and Kristine, and their new baby, Adler. He’s so sweet, and is healthy and doing great. I’m so glad we were able to stop by, even though it was a quick visit. Hopefully we will be able to go back sometime soon.

We are going to be very busy the next few months! We are so excited to have visitors…for Christmas, New Year’s, the Capital One Bowl, and even through MLK Day on January 15th. I need to finish putting up my Christmas decorations!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP