12.27.2006

Is today Monday?

We are safely back in Orlando, after a 10(ish) hour drive from Chapel Hill, down I95. While Andrew and Barry traded off shifts at the steering wheel, Elizabeth, Jeannie, and I passed the time by watching 6 episodes of Gray's Anatomy (season 2), and a whole movie...Inside Man.

We received a mailbox full of fun Christmas greetings when we got back last night. I have definitely been behind on the Christmas-card-thing. I had full intentions of getting a card out this year...maybe it can be a "New Year's Card"...I'm not holding my breath, but we'll see! I am recovering from a cold, but I'm happy to be back at work catching up on some things here before I take more days off next week. Can't believe 2006 is over!

2 comments:

khunton 30/12/06 8:39 AM  

so great you are actually excited to be back at work! hope you have a wonderful New Years - we are parting in style with A$ - I'm sure it will strike midnight sometime between a feeding and a diaper change and I won't even know the differnce

All Sides of Life 6/1/07 8:54 AM  

I wanted to let you know about a very new (but growing) blog discussing family friendly things to do in Northwest Arkansas. www.allsidesoflife.typepad.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP