10.02.2006

My Utmost

One of my favorite things to read in the mornings is Oswald Chambers' daily devotion, My Utmost for His Highest. It is very deep and theological, but amazingly applicable to today's life. In the middle of all that is going on, it is always something that God uses to bring me back to the basics of who He is and who I am. If you get a chance, take a minute to read today's entry...here's a link:

October 2

I can honestly say I'm in a valley right now...but God is so real in the middle of it. There is hope. And wrestling with my emotions. And feeling out-of-control. And...hope.

1 comments:

Cindy Lofton 2/10/06 10:03 AM  

wow. that is aweosme. thank you for posting that, v. i needed to read that today. reminds me of ute trail days. i think that excerpt of 'utmost' was actually one of our talks for when we were on the peak. can't WAIT to see you in 4 wee days!!! there will be much to talk about.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP