9.10.2006

Things

Last day at the staffing company was Friday. Friends from Fort Lauderdale visited us this weekend, we spend yesterday at the Magic Kingdom. Breakfast this morning at Briar Patch in downtown Winter Park. Raspberry and Brie French Toast...Yum! We saw You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown at the Orlando Repertory Theater this afternoon. A girl I worked with at the staffing company played Lucy...she was really great. New job with Wycliffe Foundation starts tomorrow. What am I going to wear?? ;) Keeping my focus on trusting God's provision. Also, anniversary of 9/11/01 on my mind. Can't believe its been 5 years.

4 comments:

Stephen Hunton 11/9/06 12:45 PM  

Congrats on the new job...that's really exciting and we can't wait to hear more about it. We need to see you guys soon! Kristine's gettin bigger and bigger and Adler's kickin hard, so you'll have to come meet him or something
:)
Later

Jerry 12/9/06 7:37 AM  

I'll be seeing you in the cafeteria at lunch sometime. Last week I ate at Wycliffe twice. Good food there!

Anonymous,  13/9/06 8:36 PM  

I love the Briar Patch! Great food, but I've never been for breakfast. What you had sounded great.

Okay, so we should have lunch at Wycliffe sometime. Or just hang out sometime. I'll be out of town this weekend but maybe next.

Cindy Lofton 15/9/06 10:02 PM  

We are going to be in Ft. Lauderdale next weekend the 22nd - 24th, we might drive to orlando for the day and go to seaworld, we'll have to let you know. Good to get the text message from you the other day. Keep it real.

Chris and Katie

Virg and Andrew! we miss you :) Virginia, i'm excited about your new job- i want to hear more. love, mandy
Andrew-It was great talking to you today. I will be praying for y'all. Love you long time.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP