5.31.2006

Wed.nes.day.

What a whirlwind...and I know its just beginning. Last day of work on Friday. Saying goodbye to everyone at "Grovefest," then girls/guys night last night, and our drive out of Fayetteville today. We promised we'd keep blogging, and I definitely hope to...things have been so crazy lately, I know you all understand. I thought I'd check in to say hi before I hit the hay...

I've been feeling a little disconnected lately, I guess that's normal with moving. I just felt so humbled by our AWESOME friends, God has been so good to us! I know the "vacation" feeling will wear off here in a few weeks and things in Orlando will feel more and more like real life. Like so many of mis amigos in various stages of life, I'm going with the flow and feeling the emotions as they come, and I'm wanting to let the Lord teach me what He wants to teach me through the successes and failures, joys and sorrows.

So, we're in Little Rock tonight. We're leaving bright and early tomorrow morning...driving as far as we can get tomorrow and finishing up our drive on Friday. Moving in to our apt on Saturday, then my family will head back to Arkansas on Monday.

Love,
-v.

1 comments:

Drew Caperton 1/6/06 8:24 AM  

A small piece of advice on moving and maintaining other-place friendships:

Start a church. Then you'll have to write a newsletter and people will always be caught up on what's going on with you.

Either that or keep blogging... you know, whichever.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP