1.18.2006

My Tunes

While driving around town, here's what I'm listening to in my car these days:

  • Some Hearts Carrie Underwood. I love this CD! I know, cheezy, but true. Whitney bought it for me for Christmas, and the first thing she said when I opened it was, "I've never heard of her, but Andrew said you'd like it." Thanks, sis. I know your music is much cooler than mine, but really, I'm okay with being a dork. ;)
  • Collision David Crowder. The more I listen to this CD, the more I love it. My favorite right now is the title track. "...here it comes, a beautiful collision..." And...I'm thinking of Julia when I listen to it because this is what I sent her for Christmas. Love you, J.


What are you listening to?

2 comments:

Kristy 19/1/06 2:15 PM  

I've only heard one song from Carrie Underwood but I absolutely LOVE it - Jesus Take the Wheel. The first time I heard it I cried!

Shelli 19/1/06 2:17 PM  

...i'm listening to my stomach grumble.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP