5.22.2005

One

"For God is not a God of confusion but of peace."
1 Corinthians 14:33

Andrew and I were driving out Hwy 62 over the weekend, talking about life and marriage. He said, “You know, after all we’ve been through this year, its nice to know that we’re still here, and we’re still us.”

God is a God of redemption...He redeems us to Himself, and He redeems us to each other. Like the verse above says, He is a God of peace, of restoration, of healing. Is there another institution in the world that He uses more than marriage to accomplish this?? What a picture of His grace and love for us. And, I feel that we’re just at the tip of the iceberg.

So, Happy Anniversary, Love. I look forward to spending many, many more years with you...growing, changing, living life. Thank you for standing by me this year, and thank you for loving me.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP