2.28.2005

still "Monday"

To be perfectly honest, the day has not improved. But...my heart is not unsettled about it. I dropped off documents for the accountant this morning...and locked my keys in my car. Then, realized that I had about 30 minutes to complete a packet of TONS of information and give a presentation for a client. Which, went well, but added more work for me to do. My desk is piled with things to do...and of course there’s never enough time to get it all done. And in my overwhelmed-ness, I keep thinking about this morning! Agh. This is one of those days where I feel the struggle between my flesh and my spirit...have a mental breakdown, or trust God?...I’m going with option #2...no freaking out yet. His power is real today...hopefully tomorrow won’t be another “Monday.”

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 comments:

John Nelson 1/3/05 10:12 PM  

Thanks for sharing your "Monday" day. It's nice to see this side of the blogging world...

I hope the rest of your week are all Saturday's.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP