9.08.2004

The grass is always greener...

Its so easy to feel like you're missing out on something because you don't feel like you are where you want to be. Will I miss my "dream job" if I'm stuck where I am? Will I miss this opportunity because I'm so distracted by another one? Here's what I'm learning...and I know it's nothing new, but it's just relevant to where I'm at and where I'm seeing many of my friends. We are right where we're supposed to be. Whether we're single waiting for a soul-mate, or dealing with emotional stress, or confused about jobs, or where to live...God has us where we are for a reason, and we're not "behind schedule" just because life isn't going as fast as we want. We don't have to "hurry up and figure it out," He's not trying to puzzle us with what we've done wrong. He's constantly trying to make us HOLY and more like Himself. And we're right where we need to be.

So...wherever you are...take a deep breath and relax. You're in His hands and He know's your heart. He's bigger than depression and loneliness and stress and doubt. And He's in control.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP