12.31.2009

Goal for 2010: Reading

I am ashamed to admit that I've really never been much of a reader. I like to read, just have never had this big long list of books that I want to read. Until 2009. Usually I can count the books I've read on one hand. This year, I read 13 books! I feel like I might be jinxing myself just a little by setting a goal (since I read 13 with no actual goal)...but I would really like to continue the good trend I'm on of reading. Now, 4 of the books I read last year were Twilight...and 5 were Harry Potter, but they count!

Here are the books I read in 2009:

  1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  2. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
  3. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
  4. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
  5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling
  6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
  7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
  8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
  9. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
  10. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
  11. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
  12. Stepping Up: A Journey Through The Psalms of Ascent by Beth Moore
  13. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
I'd like to read at least that many books this coming year. Finish HP series, finish Malcolm Gladwell's books (already started Outliers). I also have several others already on my list. Do you have any suggestions?

2009 was a big year. I'm hopeful about this coming year, knowing really anything can happen. God was so good to us, even in the tough times (that in many ways we're still in...). He is faithful.

I'm leaving you with a picture of Liam on Christmas morning. He is one loved little boy! Happy 2010!




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP