9.20.2007

Another Quarter Gone

Well guys, I finished my last final for this quarter today. It was the hardest yet, Which is why i haven't posted in so long. So in reward for your patience I'm posting some of the work I've done this quarter. So here we go...

This first one is just a fun little tutorial I did for extra credit in my photoshop class. Photoshop is such an amazing program. You can create such amazing things out of thin air.


These are screen captures for the 3D environment I had to create for my 3D modeling class. This by far was my most difficult class this quarter. But I felt I finally started to understand it some at the end of the quarter. We had to create a 3D model of a news studio for the final. I chose The Daily Show set.







This is a movie poster I designed for my advanced photoshop class. I used pics from The Grove Mission to Mexico trip of 04. I got good feedback from the class on this one.



Well, There's a few things I've been working on. Hope you enjoyed them. Now for my two week break!!

6 comments:

Stu 20/9/07 3:59 PM  

Stegg, that Copper Canyon poster is un-freakin-believable! Keep that up man because I am amazed! Can I still be your friend someday when you're famous? Call soon.

Anonymous,  20/9/07 8:34 PM  

I promise we will talk soon. Sunday is good for me. Love you long time.

Brett 20/9/07 9:09 PM  

Those look great, Drew!

jlo 21/9/07 11:38 AM  

Stegro,
Awesome work. I still need those Photoshop links. Let me know if you ever need any certain genre of pictures for your projects. I would be happy to send you some.

Elise 21/9/07 9:36 PM  

I love the Copper Canyon poster. It rocks.

Elise

Chris and Carrie 26/9/07 8:26 AM  

I love it too. I think you should make this movie:)

Brought back fun memories, I miss you guys.

Carrie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP