4.23.2007

Lost Last Week, and Other Randomness

I read Lost and Gone Forever. It has LOTS of good (thorough!!) analysis of each episode. You should definitely read the recap of Catch-22 if you follow Lost, and are confused about what's going on. :)

Personally, I thought this last episode was a little slow, but all in all, this season has revealed alot of info, so I wasn't too disappointed. There are lots of unanswered questions, still I'm excited about how this season will wrap up.

In other news, here are some things going on with me:
-This is a silly thing, but I felt a little obsessive yesterday when I ordered my Starbucks... "Grande Solo Non Fat 3 Pump No Whip Dolce De Leche Latte." Yikes. :) It was good, though! This morning, my order was much simpler..."Tall 2 Pump No Whip White Chocolate Mocha..." My Favorite. (Just to clarify, I don't order Starbucks everyday, and...it definitely helps that Hubby works there!!)
-Have you watched Andrew's flash video?
-I have been listening to John Piper sermons while I work on projects at work. Wow, his insight is so powerful. I'm excited about what God is doing in our lives. I don't want to live a wasted life.

2 comments:

khunton 23/4/07 9:09 PM  

Your Starbucks story reminds me of "You've Got Mail". So cute!

Andrew's flash video is hilarious! I love the mace!

Thanks for the Lost link...I'll check it out.
xoxo

John Nelson 25/4/07 12:31 AM  

Wow. I totally spent WAY too much time at work reading the Lost blog. That guy is deep-diving into it! Gotta love it!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP