2.24.2006

Reading List

Here's an update on where I am on my reading (including some required reading):

Great Bridge by David McCullough - Started this one back in August. I got about half-way through it by November. Haven't read any in it since then.

Knowing God by J.I. Packer - I'm actually on-track with this one. We're reading it in CG, and its one of the first books I've ever actually kept up with. We finished our discussion of Chapters 9 & 10 last night

Captivating by John & Stasi Eldridge - Andrew bought this one for me about a week ago. I started Chapter 1 on the plane back from Orlando, and haven't had a chance to pick it up again.

Loving Your Husband by Cynthia Heald - My Monday Night study group...I'm not doing so hot with this one. I'm about 3 chapters behind. I do have a goal of completing it, I just want to be able to devote the time necessary, but so far it isn't happening.

1 comments:

shauna 27/2/06 12:53 PM  

virginia - i'm behind on the last one too!

"captivating" is a fabulous book.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP