11.20.2005

Atlanta for the Weekend


Photo op at CNN Center


Kristine and I at Atlantic Station before U2

Timed shot of the crowd and band at Eclipse di Luna.


"Bottling Fantasy" machine at World of Coke


Huntons and Stegers at Cafe Intermezzo


What a great weekend! It was one of those things you always say, "we should do that..." I'm so glad we made plans to see the Huntons in Atlanta. Our "excuse" was the U2 concert, and although the concert was unbelievable, the weekend ended up being about so much more than that. Highlights (besides, of course, seeing the Huntons and U2, and events in pics above!) included: a visit to Ikea, Saturday morning coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, a golf-cart ride/tour around Piedmont Park, lots of laughter, great conversation, and LOTS of good food.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  20/11/05 11:56 PM  

I'm glad ya'll had so much fun!! Can't wait to see you both!! Love you!!

Stephen Hunton 22/11/05 1:11 PM  

Wow, sounds like an awesome weekend!...j/k - it was...I know.....BECAUSE I was there...wahoo. miss you guys already...

Anonymous,  23/11/05 9:39 AM  

Virginia and Andrew-

I love seeing these pictures of you all. You are so beautiful. And that is way cool you are traveling and having a good time.
Virg...I miss you. I will have to see you during the holidays at some point. I live here in LR and I know you two will be coming down. Next time I am up in Fay-town, I will come and see you as well.
Anyways, you can always catch me on e-mail or check out my Blog at www.xanga.com/crmillner All the Millner Clan is on there.
I love you both. God Bless.
-Chrissy

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP