3.03.2005

Fossett Breaks Nonstop Solo Flight Record

News From The Associated Press

I saw this on the news last night. I think its incredible how quickly technology and science is advancing. People are coming up with new things all the time! Amazing! And...if I think all the technological advances have been amazing during my lifetime, how crazy to think that the first car my grandfather's famiy owned was a Model A Ford. Wow.

The interesting thing about this story is that Fossett's aircraft burned fuel faster than expected, so there was doubt he would even successfully complete the trip, The wind helped him out and he landed in Salina, Kansas today, about an hour ago. And I think its incredible that those massive machines will even go in the air. Its crazy when you actually think about it! :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP